(I'm really starting to not enjoy seeing these pictures.)
How far along are you?At the end of 33 weeks.
How big is baby?
Books/emails say a little over 4 pounds, and over 17 inches long. Hawaiian fruit comparison this week! YAY! She is about the "heft of a pineapple."
Maternity clothes?
Yes, mostly. Or anything stretchy/baggy.
Best moment this week?
Finding out that my second glucose test came back and everything is ok!
Food cravings?
Desserts.
Aversions?
Nothing really coming to mind this week.
I actually ate a larger piece of meat at the Navy/Marine Corps Birthday Ball this weekend!
Sleep?
Still going ok - wishing I wouldn't wake up in the night. I know that I am snoring a lot more. Strange!
Gender?
Girl.
Movement?
Yes! Lots.
Symptoms?
Swelling - always attractive. Tiredness. Achiness. Nothing out of the ordinary.
What do I miss?
Having more energy.
What I'm looking forward to this week?
Our first baby class tonight (breastfeeding) - and then "infant care" next Wed.
Milestones?
Skeleton is hardening (which I can feel sometimes) and she is losing the wrinkled look (aka fattening up).

No comments:
Post a Comment