How far along are you?
At the end of 16 weeks.
How big is baby?
About 3.5 oz and 4.5 inches long, size of an avacado.
Maternity clothes?
Not yet, but I'm tempted. I just want to be in comfy and cool sundresses!
Best moment this week?
Having a little bit more energy on a couple of days this week.
Food cravings?
Still none that I can really tell.
Aversions?
Anything touching my neck - pillows, clothes, etc. Makes me feel kind of sick for some reason.
Sleep?
Pretty normal.
Gender?
2 weeks til we find out!
Movement?
Still not positive that is really what I'm feeling...
Symptoms?
Still sick and extremely tired most of the time. Blah.
What do I miss?
Coffee.
What I'm looking forward to this week?
The weekend? Always the weekend.
Milestones?
Just the simple, but important, developments that Baby E is making!
1 comment:
:)
If you ever feel like you have butterflies in your stomach, that is the little buggar! But soon enough, Baby E is going to be kicking you in the ribs, jumping on your bladder, and punching you in the lungs--then you will long for the moments when you didn't feel quite so much activity!
Post a Comment